Occupational Health Staffing have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Physician (OHP) to work on a Full or Part Time Permanent (3-5 days) role in Southwark, Central London
This post needs to be asbestos appointed
Your duties will include:
• Effective provision of medical services to client companies by the Clinical Team.
• Conduct appropriate clinical assessments, e.g. absence and rehabilitation medical assessments, health surveillance and pre employment medicals
• Strategic support for health promotion and wellness to client employees when required
• Commitment to and participation in OHP appraisal and CPD process
• Ensuring compliance with procedures and supporting / developing doctors where needed to ensure that standards are met or exceeded.
To Apply you will need to be a qualified Occupational Health Physician (OHP) and hold current registration with the General Medical Council (GMC).
Salary: £80,000 – £140,000 + package
© Copyright 2023 . All Rights Reserved.