Our aim is to match you to the best occupational health jobs available. Over and above this we see real importance in developing long term working relationships, offering expert advice and guidance that you will find invaluable throughout your career, where we know not only your previous job history but your long term interests, goals and best fit, working culture. Being a more personal agency we are perfectly placed to provide that level of service.
We focus on placing the following Occupational Health professionals:
- Occupational Health Managers
- Occupational Health Operation/Contract Managers and Development Staff
- Occupational Health Physicians
- Occupational Health Consultants
- Occupational Health Advisors
- Occupational Health Nurses/Registered Nurses with Occupational Health Experience
- Occupational Health Practice Nurses
- Occupational Health Technicians
- Occupational Health Administrators
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Hygienists
We will continually provide you with expert knowledge and advice during the occupational health recruitment process, making sure that you are guided through each step and given feedback along the way. We will ensure that you are fully aware of the details regarding each occupational health job opportunity and that you are prepared for each stage of the selection process.
- Discuss in detail your requirements, options and career plan
- Brief you on specific roles that we recommend you apply for
- Help you in devising a CV that will help get you that interview
- Never forward your CV to a client without gaining permission from you
- Arrange interviews at agreed times and fully prepare you
- Provide you with feedback throughout the process;
- Help negotiate the best possible remuneration package.
With our support, you’ll land your dream job in no time. We create opportunities that can build careers.
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to work for an in house team in Oxford. This is a full time permanent role.
Occupational Health Staffing is looking to recruit a Clinical Operations Manager with Treatment and A+E experience to work on a full time permanent basis for a health care provider based on their client’s site...