Privacy Notice and Record Retention Policy
Company Name: Occupational Health Staffing Ltd (‘the Company’)
Company Contact details: Steve Roberts and Priya Kanji
Document DP5B: Privacy Notice (when personal data is obtained from a 3rd party)
Topic: Data protection
The Company Occupational Health Staffing Ltd is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
- Collection and use of personal data
- Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company has collected your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- [Legitimate interest]
- [Legal obligation]
- [Contractual obligation]
- Categories of data
The Company has collected the following personal data on you:
- [Name, Address, Phone Number and Email and CV]
- Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- [Finding you a job]
- Recipient/s of data
The Company will not process your data with any third party without your consent
- Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pension’s auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
- Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Steve Roberts – email@example.com
- Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact:
Steve Roberts – firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.