Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior Physiotherapist to work 4 days (30 hours) a week on a permanent basis in Bridgwater, Somerset. The successful individual will help support the delivery of an exceptional OH service.
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment
• Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories
• Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
• Lead on site exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries
• Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team
• Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
• Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/equipment are required following a DSE assessment
To Apply you will be an experienced Senior Physiotherapist with the relevant qualifications
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000
© Copyright 2023 . All Rights Reserved.