Physiotherapist Portsmouth, Hampshire
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 pro rata
Occupational Health Staffing currently have a vacancy for a qualified Physiotherapist to work in Portsmouth, Hampshire as part of an OH team. This is a Part Time Permanent role 13 hours a week. The role will involve providing expert, evidence-based physiotherapy services.
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories
- Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
- Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries. Collecting statistical information for report generation contribute/run health promotion events
- Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team and provide the wider OH team with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long-term basis
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (or equivalent).
- Membership with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 pro rata