Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor on Full or part Time Permanent 3-5 days a week in Willand Devon.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Health professional to undertake a role with a workforce of 500 colleagues. This is an ideal role for someone looking to step into a fast-paced environment, where no two days are ever the same. As Occupational Health Advisor you will provide an effective and efficient care service undertaking a full OH remit including:-
– Absence management and referrals
– Health surveillance including new starter medicals, audiometry, FLT fitness for work and function tests.
– You will work closely with H&S and HR and various Managers whilst you help support them in monitoring and managing sickness, accident investigations and much more.
– Experience of working in an Occupational Health role
– Registered Nurse with a valid NMC registration
Salary: up to to £45,000
© Copyright 2023 . All Rights Reserved.