Trainee Occupational Hygiene Technician in Bridgwater, Somerset
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Trainee Occupational Hygiene Technician to join a team in Bridgwater, Somerset. This is a full time permanent role where the successful application will work 37.5 hours per week.
As part of the role you will be trained to undertake:
– Perform occupational hygiene monitoring
– Participate in occupational hygiene related investigations and studies
– Carry out regular workplace inspections
– Support COSHH assessments
– Produce reports of chemicals on site
A full job description is available on request.
To apply for this role, you will hold a Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths related subject.
Salary: £23,000 + 25 days holiday, health cash plan, perkbox