Staff Nurses (Band 5 and Band 6) Guernsey, Channel islands – Exciting Relocation Opportunity
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
Salary: £30000 – £50000
Occupational Health Staffing is looking to recruit many Staff Nurses to relocate and work in Guernsey. The Guernsey NHS equivalent are looking to recruit as follows:-
– Staff Nurse Band 5: In either of these wards – Theatre, Acute Medical, General Nursing, Emergency, Acute Adult and Older Adult
– Staff Nurse Band 6: In either of these wards – Theatre, Emergency, Neonatal, Orthopaedic Surgical, Endoscopy
– Midwife Band 6
-Job descriptions can be provided but the important information is as follows:-
– Successful applicants will be invited to interview by ZOOM
– Successful candidates will be provided with a Long Term Employment Permit.
– They offer an attractive relocation package and, if you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years and a house purchase grant where applicable. As an alternative, they also offer single subsidised staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation.
– You will benefit from having your professional subscriptions paid, support with your NMC revalidation, excellent training opportunities up to masters level and free parking across the Island, including all of their Health and Social Care sites.
– They will also honour your NHS service for the provision of annual leave and sick leave and they offer staff a generous annual leave quota with 9 bank holidays. There is also the possibility of transferring your NHS pension into their compulsory pension scheme.
So please contact me if you want to see a job spec and discuss further options
Salary Band 5: £30,566 – £39,560 per annum + Bonuses
Salary Band 6: £36,501 – £49,449 per annum + Bonuses