Senior Occupational Health Nurse Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick
Location: Warwick, West Midlands
Salary: Temporary Rates
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Nurse to work in Royal Leamington Spa on a temporary basis 3-5 days/week ongoing for 18 Months. Working within an OH team and managing a small team of nurses the Senior OHA is responsible for:
- Develop, implement and manage occupational health programmes through the establishment of policies and procedures.
- New starter health assessments
- Assess, manage and undertake health surveillance
- Develop appropriate risk assessments such as DSE maternity or workplace ergonomics.
- Support H&S and line managers to assess level of risk and determine first aid requirements.
- Develop, conduct & manage physical and mental health promotion.
- Support Line Managers & HR with case management of sickness absence, including long term sickness and work-related injuries/illnesses.
- Generate written reports to management.
To apply: you will be an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor with a Degree in Nursing and have an Occupational Health Nursing Qualification (Diploma/Degree)