Senior Occupational Health Nurse in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full or part time Senior Occupational Health Nurse to work an 18 Month Fixed term Contract in Royal Leamington Spa
Working within an OH team and managing a small team of nurses the Senior OHA is responsible for:
– Working with the senior leadership team to develop, implement and manage occupational health programmes through the establishment of policies and procedures.
– Perform new starter health assessments to comply with statutory legislation and Corporate Occupational Health requirements.
– Assess, manage and undertake health surveillance and health assessments
– Working with the H&S team develop appropriate risk assessments such as DSE maternity or workplace ergonomics.
– Support H&S and line managers to assess level of risk and determine first aid requirements.
– Develop, conduct & manage physical and mental health promotion.
– Support Line Managers & HR with case management of sickness absence, including long term sickness and work-related injuries/illnesses.
– Generate written reports to management.
To Apply: –
– You will be an RGN and hold a Degree in Nursing and an Occupational Health Nursing Qualification (Diploma / Degree)
The role will be a guaranteed 37.5hrs per week on a long-term booking contract of approx. 18months.