Senior Occupational Health Advisor in Filton, Bristol
Location: Filton, Bristol
Salary: £46K – £48K + flexible working, comprehensive pension, private healthcare, bonus schemes and superb learning and development opportunities.
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full time permanent basis for an IN-HOUSE forward thinking OH department for a global manufacturing company in North Bristol.
The Role requires delivery of a full OH remit:
• Line Management for team members based on other sites
• Supporting the businesses in designing and delivering the Health & Wellbeing Campaigns
• Delivering presentation and reports at forums and meetings
• Undertaking health surveillance, health screening, travel health, and case management
• Reviewing and writing standards and policies
• Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
• Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
• Undertaking inter site travel
• Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
• NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 – SCPHN (OH) registered
• Experienced Senior Occupational Health Advisor with team management experience
£46K – £48K + flexible working, comprehensive pension, private healthcare, bonus schemes and superb learning and development opportunities.