Senior Occupational Health Advisor in Birmingham
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 pro rata
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Advisor to work in Birmingham. This is a part time permanent requirement for 4 days a week. Duties will include
– Sickness absence management
– Implementing and maintaining relevant health surveillance programmes
– Pro-actively participating in health promotion opportunities
– Working closely with the Nurse Manager to identify trends in workforce ill health
– Taking part in clinical audits and research
– Clinical supervision
A full job description is available on request.
To apply for this role, you will be a qualified Occupational Health Advisor, with at least 5 years experience of working in Occupational Health.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 (pro rata)