Senior Occupational Health Advisor in Birmingham, West Midlands
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a senior occupational health advisor to work as part of an OH team in Birmingham, West Midlands on a full time permanent basis. The Senior OHA will manage a small team
• Line management responsibility
• Maintenance of a robust audit process
• HAVS Tier 3
• Clinical delivery of attendance management
• Management Information interpretation
• Good Knowledge of Safety Critical Medicals for Railway Contracts
To apply for this role:-
• Professionally qualified in Occupational Health Nursing (Degree or Diploma) – along with significant understanding and practical experience in the health sector.
• Proven managerial experience providing leadership and supervision with evidence of developing and implementing improvements in delivery.
• Case management experience.
• Enhanced Vetting Process
• Hours are 40 per week