Senior Occupational Health Advisor Ecclesfield, South Yorkshire
Location: Ecclesfield, South Yorkshire
Salary: Temp Rates: negotiable
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor to work in Ecclesfield, South Yorkshire which is just north of Sheffield on a full time temporary basis. Working as part of an OH team in an in-house role the Senior OHA will manage a small team (3 x OHA’s and 1 x OH Tech) whilst reporting into the OH Manager. The role will involve:
- Strategic development of OHA delivery
- Line management responsibility for a small team of OHAs providing leadership, coaching, mentoring and clinical supervision/governance
- Development, implementation and maintenance of a robust audit process to ensure advice provided is consistent, complies with confidentiality requirements and codes of professional practice
- Review and support policies and processes
- Clinical delivery of OH services including fitness for work, pre-placement, attendance management, health surveillance, vaccinations, contamination incidents etc
- Advice and support for HR/managers regarding services and the management of specific cases
- Case management experience.
- Hours are 37 per week start ASAP ongoing until perm role filled
To apply for this role you will need to be a Registered Nurse and Qualified in Occupational Health Nursing (Degree or Diploma) along with significant understanding and practical experience in the health sector. You will need to have proven managerial experience providing leadership and supervision with evidence of developing and implementing improvements in delivery.
Temp Rates: £negotiable