Senior Occupational Health Advisor
My client an international manufacturer is looking to recruit a full time, part 3 qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor to work on a permanent basis from their manufacturing HQ in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will report into the OH Manager and act as site clinic lead, advising on and delivering occupational health in a customer focused quality manner. Duties include:-
– To support the overall business objectives and meet legislative and policy requirements.
– Act as a professional clinical lead and mentor to OHA’s, Non Specialist (SCPHNs) Registered nurses (OHNs) and OH technicians working in OH.
– Deliver a regular programme of clinical supervision and coaching for junior clinical team members.
– Provide specialist occupational health advice to the business.
– Build relationships with internal and external contacts to achieve objectives and maximise effectiveness.
– Working in partnership with human resources and management to increase productivity by lowering sickness absence through effective case management.
– Plan and co-ordinate employee health & wellbeing programme.
– Working with OHA’s, internal communication team and external suppliers to ensure it is communicated and executed effectively.
To apply you will hold a Registered Nurse qualification – RN (1) on current NMC register and hold an OH (RN3) Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (SCPHN) qualification on current NMC register and have Senior OH experience
Salary: Excellent Salary + pension scheme, private healthcare