Qualified Occupational Health Advisor in Farnborough, Hampshire
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
My client a leading health care provider is currently recruiting for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor on a high profile client site in Farnborough. This is a part time standalone position working 7.5 hours per day, 3 days per week. There is flexibility on which 3 days can be worked.
This OHA position will play a central role in the design and delivery of the well being strategy and my client are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can make the most of this opportunity and demonstrate passion in this area.
The successful candidate will:-
– Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH function
– Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral
– Assess client’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role
– Provide health surveillance in accordance with current legislation
– Provide positive, professional, accountable practice
Applicants should have an Occupational Health qualification and have case management experience
Salary: £Competitive + 25 days Holiday (pro rata), Health Cash Plan, Perkbox