Qualified Occupational Health Advisor in Farnborough, Hampshire
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £38K + 25 days Holiday, Health Cash Plan
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a part time (3 days) permanent Occupational Health Advisor to work for a leading health care provider on their client’s site in Farnborough. The individual will work autonomously on site with remote support. The role breakdown is 75% case management and health surveillance and 25% health promotion.
The successful candidate will:-
– Provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
– Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
– To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
You should be proficient in the provision of:
– General Medicals
– Drug and Alcohol screening
– Case Management
– Fitness for role assessment
Applicants should have an Occupational Health qualification and have case management experience
This is a part time position where the successful individual will work 22.5 hours per week over 3 days. We can be quite flexible as to when these days are worked. These hours will be worked between 8.00am-4.30pm.
Salary: £38,000 + 25 days Holiday, Health Cash Plan