Physiotherapist Coningsby, Lincoln
Location: Coningsby, Lincoln
Salary: Temp Rates: negotiable
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Physiotherapist to work in Coningsby, Lincoln on a temporary basis 1 day/week (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday) ongoing until the client fill the permanent role. The role will be to:
- Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories and reason for onset.
- Provide a report to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently.
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide recommendations to as to what changes/ equipment are required.
- Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual’s musculoskeletal ill health
- Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
- Assess moving and handling tasks and give individual advice on any failings/issues
- Providing other team members with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long term basis
- Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
- Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records using DHC forms
- Collection of statistical information for report generation
- Contribute/run health promotion events
- Liaison and meetings as agreed with Duradiamond Physiotherapy Manager
- To apply you will:
- Be a Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in MSK
- Be registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Have a formal Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification
- Be efficient and well organised with the ability to work without supervision- Have experience of providing Health Education/Promotion, Manual therapy post-graduate and fitness for work advice
Temp Rates: £negotiable