Physiologist in Plymouth, Devon
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Occupational health Staffing is looking to recruit a Physiologist to work as part of an occupational health team in Plymouth, Devon. This is a full-time role, where the successful applicant will work Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.00pm and Friday 7.30am – 2.45pm
The Duties include: –
– Design and delivery of an effective and evidenced based workplace health and wellbeing strategy.
– Use specialised equipment and techniques to examine and measure the functioning of the heart, lungs and nervous systems to support development of wellbeing plans to promote long-term health and wellbeing and create wellbeing plans.
– Measuring the functions of a patient’s body, such as digestion or breathing.
– Carry out Drug & Alcohol Testing according to Clinical Pathway.
– Acts as a health and wellbeing role model, ambassador and team player
– Produce new, innovative and fresh ideas to help develop the approach to health and wellbeing
– You will be qualified to degree level or equivalent in Sports Science/Health Science/Exercise Physiology
– Previous experience in health, wellbeing or fitness environment