Peripatetic Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist in Newcastle region
Location: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £30K – £35K
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit either an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist as a Job Retention Case Manager to work on a full time 6 months fixed term contract for a health care provider across the Newcastle region.
• The case manager will be based in and work across 3 GP surgeries as a member of the primary care team.
• They will undertake an initial assessment to determine the barriers to return to work and working collaboratively with GP, patient and their employer develop a return to work plan to support the patient in their recovery and return to work, recommending workplace modifications and supporting phased return of the patient.
Essential skills to apply:
• Clinical qualification (occupational therapy, physiotherapy)
• Registration with the relevant governing bodies (HCPC)
• Experience of a wide range of clinical conditions
• Experience of designing graded return to work plans
• Experience managing return to work cases
• Candidate needs a car and license to drive
Salary £30K – £35K