Operations Manager – Homebased + Travel
Location: Homebased, Homebased
Salary: 40,000 – 45,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent operations manager to work for a leading health care provider on a new client project managing the operational and commercial relationship
Duties and Key responsibilities:
• Manage the delivery of contracted OH services, escalating appropriately to clarify or resolve issues.
• Ensure the service achieves agreed key deliverables e.g. health surveillance compliance.
• Review resource levels and utilisation and proactively develop initiatives to demonstrate best value and return on investment for client in conjunction with the contract management team.
• Work in partnership with the client to enable service delivery to be risk informed and well-prepared. Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders – understand their point of view, culture and purpose and what the business is trying to achieve.
• Develop policies / procedures and protocols to ensure the service is running of the highest quality and audit them.
• Ensure the service is running to Clinical standards in liaison with the Clinical Operations Manager
• Manage staff rotas and availability to ensure adequate cover is always in place to meet the demand of the service.
• Manage, maintain and improve the client relationships by honest and proactive communication
• Advises client on new and related services to ensure the commercial development of contracts.
• Review and analyse client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery.
• Support Clinical team and with significant service delivery change or contractual issues.
• Acts in accordance with the company’s core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
• Acts within the boundaries set out by the company’s policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice
Qualification and essential skills required:
• Operational/Programme Manager experience required
• Background in a Healthcare background (preferably NHS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and reasoning skills
• Good IT skills to include knowledge of Office 365 and database systems
• Ability to produce and analyse business management information
• Experience of relationship and contract management within the medical or insurance sectors
Salary: Circa £40,000 – £45,000