Occupational Hygienist in Plymouth, Devon
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational hygienist to work on a full time permanent basis in Plymouth, Devon
– Occupational hygiene assessments and monitoring of personnel and site activities, for a range of chemical and physical agents (e.g. dust, respirable crystalline silica, diesel engine exhaust emissions, welding fumes, noise, vibration, thermal conditions, manual handling, lighting)
– Prepare the associated reports and communicate the results to various work groups.
– Participate in specific occupational hygiene-related investigations and studies, as required by the project and at the direction of the Head of Occupational Hygiene.
– Review and approve COSHH assessments
– Carry out regular workplace inspections
To apply you will have a Degree qualification in a stem related subject area and hold a Certificate of Operational Competence in Occupational Hygiene (CertOH) of the British Occupational Hygiene Society