Occupational Health & Wellbeing Screening Nurse in South Manchester
Location: Manchester, North West
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a part time permanent occupational health and wellbeing screening nurse to work on a permanent basis 3 days a week as part of an OH team based in Manchester. Working for a private company as part of their in-house occupational health team the role holder will report directly to the Occupational Health & Wellbeing Adviser and support the wider OH Team in delivering the service objectives.
Key accountabilities & deliverables:
• Conduct appropriate health screening and surveillance procedures as required
• Conduct drug & alcohol testing on employees in line with company policy
• Maintain occupational health records via the OHS management system.
• Management of first aid provision and development of First Aid service, ensuring medical & first aid supplies are effectively managed, ordering and maintenance of stock.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Good Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication skills
• PC literate – Microsoft office
• Previous screening experience – Audiometry, Spirometry, vision screening, drug testing, urinalysis, BP, BMI etc
• RGN Level 1
• Active registration with NMC
• 3-5 years post registration nurse experience
• Previous screening experience
• An interest in developing skills and knowledge in the speciality of occupational health.