Occupational Health Technician in Scotland – Aberdeen / Inverness (peripatetic role)
Location: Aberdeen, Inverness
Salary: £22000 – £24000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent occupational health technician to work for a leading health care provider in Scotland – mainly in the Aberdeen – Inverness region. The role will involve delivering a high quality mobile and static health surveillance service to all clients across the region
– To undertake health surveillance/health promotion activities as required
– Preparation of mobile vehicle including vehicle, equipment, stocks and supplies
– Preparation of all paperwork, files and associated forms
– Ensure that adequate stocks and supplies are kept, ordered and distributed as required
– Checking of all equipment including ensuring calibration checks, PAT Testing as well as location and logistics logs are maintained.
To Apply you will be an experienced OHT, happy to travel and be assigned a mobile screening unit to undertake the work when required which will involve occasional overnight stays. The hours are usual Monday – Friday but there will also be on occasion unsociable hours, nightwork between the hours of 23:00pm and before 06:00am and weekend work which is paid at time and a half.
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000