Occupational Health Screening Nurse in London
Location: London, London
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health nurse on a permanent basis 4 or 5 days a week as part of a team undertaking health surveillance and vaccinations working between 3 sites in a month as follows:- Kennington (2 weeks), Colindale (1 week) and Sidcup (1 week)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Conduct a range of health assessments, specific health surveillance programmes, outcome/report
– Support immunisation services and provide general advice on health and wellbeing.
– Support the occupational health screening nurse team and the technicians.
– Pre-employment assessments
– Occupational Vaccination Programme
– Proficiency in phlebotomy
– Screening nurse – performing, audiometry/vision/ lung function tests, Blood pressure/height and weight.
You will be a registered nurse with the ability to work on you own initiative with excellent communication skills and very good vaccination experience – The client will train you up in OH if you don’t have the experience
Salary: Competitive + Excellent benefits