Occupational Health Nurse or Technician in South Wales
Location: Port Talbot, South Wales
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health NURSE or TECHNICIAN on a full time permanent basis to work for a high profile manufacturing client on a full time permanent basis across sites in South Wales – Port Talbot (3 days a week) + Newport (2 days a week)
The Occupational Health Technician/Screening Nurse reports to the Occupational Health Clinical Nurse Manager and as a part of the OH team, will provide Occupational Health screening services and assist in the development of the Nurse Led Occupational Health Service
Within the role, you will perform health assessments, fitness to work assessments and health surveillance, under indirect supervision of the Senior Occupational Health Advisors in line with professional standards, company standards and legislative requirements.
Responsibilities will include:-
• Organise and coordinate Health surveillance appointments and database, liaising with relevant stakeholders on site.
• Conduct meetings, and organize health surveillance for works areas.
• Manage and organise personal workflow (time management) and working on own initiative to meet the OH service and business requirements.
• Undertake regular review with the OH Clinical Manager to ensure that quality assurance standards are meet.
• Provide accurate written, electronic and verbal reports observing confidentiality at all times.
To apply you will:
Be an Occupational Health Technician holding a Qualification or be a Registered General Nurse with
Practical Occupational Health experience
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 + Annual Bonus Scheme, Pension schemes, Annual Pay Review, Employee discount scheme