Occupational Health Nurse in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full or part time Occupational Health Nurse to work an 18 Month Fixed term Contract in Royal Leamington Spa
Working within an OH team the OH Nurse is responsible for:
– Perform new starter health assessments
– Assess, manage and undertake health surveillance and health assessments
– Support H&S and line managers to assess level of risk and determine first aid requirements.
– Conduct & manage physical and mental health promotion.
– Support Line Managers & HR with case management of sickness absence, including long term sickness and work-related injuries/illnesses.
– Generate written reports to management.
– You will be an RGN with a Degree in Nursing and an OH Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
The role will be a guaranteed 37.5hrs per week on a long-term booking contract of approx. 18months.