Occupational Health Nurse in Plymouth, Devon
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Salary: £34000 to £36000 per annum
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health nurse for their client in Plymouth, Devon. Applicants will be a registered nurse, ideally with previous experience in A&E department or working in the engineering, heavy industry, or construction.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day to be worked between the hours of 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday-Thursday and 7:30am – 3:00pm on Friday.
The role breakdown is 70% safety critical medical, Health Surveillance including Drug and Alcohol testing and 30% walk in clinics / OH advice
– To provide a full OH/Treatment service in line with the client contract including consultation, clinical assessment & treatment, advice, education, medical assessments, and D&A testing where appropriate and in accordance with patient group directives and departmental protocols.
– To provide professional advice, support and guidance to the client and wider multidisciplinary team.
– To assess clients presenting to Occupational Health providing sound clinical advice and treatment.
– To provide clinical assessment of clients presenting with minor illness and injury.
– Registered general nurse or qualification in adult nursing
– Knowledge of how health conditions may impact on ability to carry out safety critical roles in engineering / construction industry.
– Have up to date technical skills to perform health surveillance and interpret results
Salary: Salary: £34000 to £36000 per annum