Occupational Health Nurse in Balderstone, Blackburn
Location: Balderstone, Blackburn
Salary: £34000 – £36000 + 25 days holiday
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an occupational health nurse on a full time, fixed term contract for 12 months in Balderstone, Blackburn. Working as part of a team you will: –
– Provide a full OH/Treatment service, clinical assessment & treatment, advice, education, medical assessments etc following DHC guidelines and written instructions.
– Provide professional advice, support and guidance to the client and wider multidisciplinary team.
– Assess clients presenting to Occupational Health providing sound clinical advice and treatment.
– Write letters to GP/Specialists in line with the Access to Medical Reports Act and Data Protection Act.
– Provide health surveillance
– Provide clinical support to the first aid provision on site.
To apply you will be a registered nurse with NMC Part 1 with a good clinical knowledge and expertise for interpretation of health screening / surveillance results
Salary: £34000 – £36000