Occupational Health Nurse Advisor in Hull, East Yorkshire
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor in Hull, East Yorkshire on a Full-Time basis for a 3-month Fixed Term Contract.
The role is to assists the Senior Occupational Health Nurse Advisor in the provision and development of an efficient, effective and pro-active Occupational Health & Welfare Service that facilitates compliance with statutory obligations, contributes to the achievement of the Forces objectives by maintaining a healthy workforce and maximising attendance at work
– Undertakes case management and produces management reports as required.
– Assesses and authorises the provision of recuperative duties, including restrictions etc. for staff and develops return to work programmes, continually monitors their progress and adapts the program as and when necessary ensuring attendance at work is maximised.
– Participates in a range of case conferences, providing health/medical advice in order to assist in the decision making process.
– Carries out work place and risk assessments, identifies appropriate solutions/advice to alleviate problems and recommends any changes necessary to Supervisors.
– Promotes awareness of duty of care in relation to safe working practices and other occupational health matters.
To apply: –
You will be an experienced occupational health technician