Occupational Health Nurse Advisor in Colchester, Essex
Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: Up to £40,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent occupational health advisor to work as part of an in-house OH team in Colchester, Essex. The post holder will be responsible for delivering, a high quality, consistent and professional in house occupational health service
Duties of the Post:
– Provide confidential advice on sickness absence, rehabilitation, work related health issues
– Manage a caseload of varying Occupational Health (OH) referrals, provide written reports to managers with clear guidance on the OH recommendations
– Contribute to the delivery of identified workplace health surveillance programmes including audiometry, spirometry and hand arm vibration (HAV)
– Review risk assessments within the workplace where OH expertise is required such as a workstation assessment for a medical reason for DSE users.
– Be involved in the development and updating of clinical policies and protocols within the OH Service.
– Possess strong organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously under tight deadlines with all parties
To Apply you will be an RGN holding an OH qualification with previous experience of OH health screening and management referrals
Salary: Up to £40K