Occupational Health Nurse Advisor in Alfreton, Derbyshire
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary: £35,745 – £38,890
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a part time permanent (3 days – 22 hours) occupational health advisor based in Alfreton, Derbyshire although there will be the opportunity for some homebased days
Working as part of a small OH team the occupational health advisor will be responsible for proactively delivering occupational health services
As a Registered General Nurse with an Occupational Health Nursing qualification, you will take an active role in promoting the health and wellbeing of employees.
With responsibility for: –
– Triaging management referrals
– Undertaking health assessments and consultations
– Provide advice relating to an employee’s fitness to return to work, their ability to undertake their role, and any adaptations and support required.
– You will also contribute to case review meetings to enable a co-ordinated approach to be taken for more complex cases.
– You will be an RGN with an OH qualification with OH experience
– You will be highly motivated and have the experience to enable you to contribute towards the development and delivery of the overall strategy for the Occupational Health department.
Salary: £35,745 – £38,890 per annum pro-rata + Pension, 25 days holiday + BH, free car parking, health & wellbeing services, discount scheme