Occupational Health Manager Leatherhead, Surrey
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: Temp Rates: negotiable
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Manager to work in Leatherhead, Surrey + Travel Throughout Surrey on a full time temporary basis for up to 3 months. The role will involve:
- Management of a Nurse Lead Occupational Health Department
- Budget Management
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the Occupational health service.
- To be responsible for the management & maintenance of the department’s annual budget & ensure year end balance.
- To co-ordinate and work with Occupational Health Advisors to develop a pro-active health promotion programme in line with the Health & Wellbeing strategy.
- To support and provide clinical leadership to all Occupational Health Advisors.
- To oversee the appointments diary for the Occupational Health Physicians and Advisers, allocating appropriate resources to referrals.
- Manage individual case load comprising of complex cases that do not require ongoing medical intervention but need the input of an expert Occupational Health Practitioner.
- Oversee the development and operation of screening and vaccination programmes for staff.
- To develop Occupational Health related policies and reviewing existing policies for distribution.
- To undertake performance reviews for all team members on an annual basis ensuring feedback on performance is given at regular intervals throughout the year.
To apply for this role you will need to be a registered Nurse with an Occupational Health Qualification and proven management experience of an occupational health department in a previous role. You will need to have sound experience of working with SLA’s and other providers to deliver outsourced OH services and you will need to have experience of managing Staff and budget management experience. start ASAP.
Temp Rates: £negotiable