Occupational Health Manager in Longford, West London
Location: Longford, West London
Salary: £50,000 – £52,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Manager to work on a permanent basis at Heathrow Airport. This a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm.
The successful individual will manage an onsite team to deliver an exceptional OH service including:
- Work with divisional directors/managers to implement company objectives
- Implement and manage change in order to meet required objectives
- Develop a programme of nurse led initiatives to meet client needs and company objectives
- Manage OH nursing resource and objectives, co-ordinating them effectively and efficiently providing leadership and support
- Ensure departmental policies and procedures are regularly updated
- Recruit, select and induct new staff, acting as a role model
- Establish and maintain effective communication and information systems within the nursing team and the wider, multidisciplinary team
- Report activity to the client on a monthly basis or in line with contractual requirements
To apply you will be a Registered Nurse with a postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health. You will also have experience of the full OH remit, and have managed clinical teams.
Salary: £50,000 to £52,000