Occupational Health Manager
My client is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Manager to run their occupational health department for them on a stand-alone, full time permanent basis. The role will involve working from their main site in Kingsbury, Warwickshire and UK wide travel split on average 3/2 days per week. You will have an administrator for support and be responsible for the companies Occupational Health Function:-
– Maximise employee attendance at work through the engagement and self-delivery of Occupational Health (OH) provision
– Supporting operational teams to develop and Health and Wellbeing culture in-line with the business objectives
– Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of OH strategies, processes and systems across a national business (1300 employees)
– Responsible for maintaining foresight over current and emerging changes to Occupational Health & Safety legislation and liaising with the senior leadership team to ensure the Company is compliant and always applies industry best practice.
– You will proactively undertake and manage individual occupational case management referrals from inception to resolution
– The ideal candidate will be able to perform well under pressure and have experience of dealing with difficult OH situations where resolution has been required. You will be able to organise your own workload, set priorities and actions to reach objectives and be able to plan and optimise time effectively and efficiently.
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
To apply you will:-
– Hold a Degree / Diploma in Occupational Health Nursing recognised by the N.M.C.
– Hold an active N.M.C. PIN
– Have a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
– Hold a full UK driving licence
– Have Flexibility regarding working hours
– Be willing to travel across the UK
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 per annum, plus car, bonus and more