Occupational Health and Wellbeing Technician Homebased and UK Travel
Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Salary: £24K – £30K
Occupational health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health and Wellbeing Technician on a full time permanent basis to work as part of an in-house OH Team for a high profile construction company delivering the health surveillance programme across the UK (mostly mid/southern regions) driving a mobile health unit. The role is 50% homebased and 50% UK Wide travel.
The role will involve:-
• A full Health Surveillance programme to include audiometry, lung function, HAV assessment (tier 2 questionnaire), skin assessment and safety critical worker assessment.
To apply you will be:-
• An experienced and enthusiastic technician who can demonstrate their experience of delivering health and wellbeing programmes and lifestyle assessments
• A confident communicator and knows how to network with customers, health and safety colleagues and team
• Confident using technology and systems
• Willing to travel within the UK for at least 50% of the working week and prepared to drive the mobile unit, training will be provided
Salary: £24K – £26K + Good Benefits