Occupational Health and Wellbeing Manager in Catford, South East London
Location: Catford, South East London
Salary: £46,000 – £49,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Health and Wellbeing Manager for this brand new and unique role based in Catford, South East London. This is a permanent position and the client will consider full or part time hours (3, 4 or 5 days a week).
This role would suit a dynamic and experienced Occupational Health professional who is looking for an interesting role in which they would be able to build a successful occupational health service. The Occupational health service itself is outsourced, but working directly for the client you will be responsible for:
- Leading on the development of the OH and wellbeing policy, standards and protocols
- Working closely with the People Services team, acting as a quality assurance link between the business and the external OH provider
- Monitoring and checking occupational health reports, ensuring the maintenance of high standards
- Devising and coordinating health surveillance programmes
- Developing and participating in health promotion activities
A full and detailed job description is available on request.
In order to apply for this role you will be a Registered Nurse and hold a Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health. You will also have extensive experience working in Occupational Health.
Salary: £46k – £49k (pro rata)