Occupational Health Advisor in Corby, Northamptonshire
Location: Corby, East Midlands
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit 2 x occupational health nurse advisors on a full time permanent basis as part of an OH team working for a manufacturing client in Corby, Northamptonshire. As the Occupational Health Nurse on site, you will be required to provide a comprehensive and pro-active Occupational Health Service, providing expert advice and support to the Business on all aspects of Occupational Health and Occupational Health Legislation. Duties include:-
• Health surveillance including Pre-Placement and Safety Critical Medicals, Due Cause Testing and routine health surveillance / screening.
• Provide expert advice in the management of sickness absence cases, assessing individuals for fitness to work and rehabilitation programmes
• Refer cases to Medical Officer and Physiotherapy services
• Organise and deliver health promotion campaigns as appropriate.
• Advise and counsel individuals on Occupational Health matters
• Assess and evaluate patients in cases of illness or accident, providing immediate first aid treatment
• You will need to be a Registered General Nurse and will ideally possess the Diploma / Degree in Occupational Health, with proven experience in an Occupational Health setting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are an essential pre-requisite for this role, alongside a proven ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the organisation.
• You will need to be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills and will possess sound business awareness.
Salary: £Negotiable + 35 days holidays per annum, Company Bonus, contribution pension schemes (10% employer contribution / 6% employee contribution), Private Healthcare, Annual Pay Review and Employee discount scheme