Occupational Health Advisor in City of London, EC4A
Location: Cannon Street, City of London
Salary: £36K – £40K
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit for an Occupational Health Advisor to work for a leading health care provider in The City of London near Cannon Street Station. This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week. The successful individual will work autonomously onsite to deliver the client service, helping to bring success to this contract and the Company.
• To provide expert, evidence based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
• Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
• Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
• To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
• Registration with NMC Part 1
• Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
Salary: £36K – £40K + 25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan