Integrated Midwife in Guernsey, Channel islands
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
Salary: £34,763 – £47,094 per annum + Bonus £1,167
Occupational Health Staffing is looking to recruit an Integrated Midwife to relocate and work in NHS Guernsey equivalent. This post is a new role, designed to support the introduction of increased continuity of care within the antenatal and postnatal period for maternity service users. The integrated midwife will undertake a role within both the ward and community services. They will be allocated a number of shifts on the maternity unit, on a weekly basis
Job descriptions can be provided but the important information is as follows:-
– Successful applicants will be invited to Guernsey to attend an expenses paid panel interview
– Successful candidates will be provided with a Long Term Employment Permit. This permit will allow you to become a permanent resident and will extend to any family members who reside with you.
– They offer an attractive relocation package and, if you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years and a house purchase grant where applicable. As an alternative, they also offer single subsidised staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation.
– You will benefit from having your professional subscriptions paid, support with your NMC revalidation, excellent training opportunities up to masters level and free parking across the Island, including all of their Health and Social Care sites.
– They will also honour your NHS service for the provision of annual leave and sick leave and they offer staff a generous annual leave quota with 9 bank holidays. There is also the possibility of transferring your NHS pension into their compulsory pension scheme.
So please contact me if you want to see a job spec and discuss further options
Salary Band 6: £34,763 – £47,094 per annum + Bonus £1,167