Homebased Occupational Health Advisor with occasional travel to London, Aylesbury and Milton Keynes
Location: South East, South East
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 + benefits
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work on a full or part time (3 – 5 days) permanent basis undertaking a full range of OH duties but predominately remote based case management. My client needs the right candidate in place ASAP. My client is a small but rapidly growing OH provider with a wide range of clients making the work diverse and interesting and the focus is on the provision of a quality, personal, flexible and tailored service. The OH team is small allowing for the candidate to get full experience in all aspects of providing an OH service to numerous clients. The opportunity to progress to a more managerial role exists for the right candidate. Whilst the role can be homebased, office space is available in Aylesbury and Central London should the candidate wish to attend an office on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
Some travel will be required to attend the Aylesbury office for training and Central London for ad-hoc face-to-face case management (once resumed). Travel to Milton Keynes clients once-twice monthly is also required. Very occasional travel further afield may be required.
Role will involve the following: –
– To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice. The emphasis will be on the provision of quality reports rather that quantity, with huge importance on comprehensive and evidence based written reports with attention to detail with grammar and spelling. Excellent IT skills are required.
– The successful candidate will have access to an administrator but, in the initial stage will be expected to see cases through from preparing the report to sending reports for prior viewing and then onto clients. Time to do this will be given and there will be no requirement for a set number of cases per day. Successful candidate will be responsible for their own diary.
– To carry out health surveillance in Milton Keynes once-twice monthly when resumed (audiometry and spirometry skills required)
– To assist with flu vaccination clinics for London and Milton Keynes clients and occasional Hep B/bloods clinic in London.
– To deliver some health promotion activities as required.
Start Date is ASAP
To apply for this role, you will need to have PROVEN REMOTE CASE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. Successful candidate can enjoy being a key member of a small team with flexibility and the chance to develop managerial skills.
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000