Head of Occupational Health & Wellbeing in Hull, East Yorkshire
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Salary: Temp rates
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time temporary Head of Occupational Health & Wellbeing to work for 3 – 6 months in Hull, East Yorkshire.
The post-holder will provide and maintain a pro-active, effective and comprehensive Occupational Health Service with the aim of promoting, improving and maintaining the health and wellbeing of employees. The post-holder will be a clinical expert in Occupational Health Nursing and as such will provide strategic input on all matters relating to Occupational Health.
– Manage and develop the Occupational Health Department ensuring delivery of a high quality service ensuring effective use of resources and adherence to internal and external service level agreements.
– Management of occupational health staff
– Manage the budget for the department
Policy and Service Development Implementation
– Lead on the development of Occupational Health clinical policies
– Ensure that clinical standards are recognised, updated, implemented and monitored
– Ensure departmental policies and protocols meet the standards required for accreditation for Health and Work and SEQOHS.
– To be the expert in occupational health advising on all aspects of occupational health and wellbeing .
– To undertake complex management referrals as necessary
– Undertake a small clinical workload as appropriate
– Lead the occupational Health Team ensuring a positive working environment
– To be accountable for own clinical practice and responsible for improving own personal knowledge and professional competence.
– To be an active member of the HR Senior Management Team.
– Communicate on complex, sensitive and routine issues at all levels of the organisations on a daily basis, both internally and externally for which the Occupational Health department provides a service
To apply you will be an experienced senior manager with understanding of all aspects of an internally delivered OH service
Rates: Temp Rates