Head of Occupational Health Watford, Hertfordshire
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: Temporary Rates
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Head of Occupational Health to work in Watford, Hertfordshire on a full time temporary basis starting ASAP. The role will involve:
- Responsible for strategic planning and operational management of OH and Wellbeing service
- Direct management responsibility for Consultant Physician, Senior OHA, Health and Wellbeing Lead, Moving and Handling Lead, Admin Team Lead and Psychology Service.
- Establish, develop and audit quality standards for all activities
- Budget responsibility for OH and Wellbeing Service
- Recruitment and Selection responsibility
- Staff appraisal and support of OH and Wellbeing Team
To apply for this role you will need to be qualified in Occupational Health on part 3 of the NMC with strong previous experience of working in a senior management role. You will need to have previous experience of managing a department budget, cost and improvement plans. You will need to be resilient, confident, have previous leadership skills and have the ability to challenge decisions.