Head of Clinical Services London
Location: London, London
Salary: Competitive + 25 days holiday
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior OH professional to work on a full-time permanent basis in London as a Head of Clinical Services to manage a large team and reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer This role will focus on providing clinical leadership and direction to the Clinical Teams, helping to support the delivery of a high quality, efficient evidence-based health and wellbeing service. The successful candidate will be required to maintain and develop excellent partnerships with the clients they support, encouraging a strong focus on Wellbeing services as part of our occupational health provision. You will have previous clinical management experience and previous experience with health screening, medicals and drug & alcohol testing. This is a full-time role managing a team across multiple sites so travel throughout London is essential
The main duties of the role include:
– Managing and supporting specific client contracts.
– Managing clinical services as required, to include supporting and running dynamic wellbeing campaigns
– Taking responsibility for excellence in clinical governance within your contracts and staff
– Working with the HR recruitment team to effectively manage the staffing requirements for your contracts
– Ensuring that all staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained to provide a quality service to all our clients and promote clinical excellence in all services
– Undertaking regular clinical competency reviews with individuals and auditing clinical work, carrying out annual reviews, end of probation meetings etc.
– Ensuring compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations i.e., SEQOHS etc.
– Controlling costs to maximise profitability including managing travel costs and other expense administration
To apply you will:
Be a Registered General Nurse with OH qualification and must be on Part 3 of the register.
Previous Occupational Health management experience