Flu Vaccination Nurse Chester and Abbeystead, Lancashire
Location: Chester and Abbeystead, Lancashire, Lancashire
Salary: Temp Rates: negotiable
Occupational Health Staffing are looking for a Flu Vaccination Nurse to work across 2 sites in Chester, CH4 and Abbeystead, Lancashire LA2 to carry out 2 x Ad-Hoc Days flu vaccinations. To apply you will need to have the below:
- Recent vaccination/flu vacs experience in the last year
- Up to date certificate for Basic Life Support
- Up to date certificate for Anaphylaxis
- Up to date certificate for Vaccination/Immunisation Update
- The certificates MUST clearly state Basic Life Support, Anaphyalaxis and Vaccination/Immunisation update on them
- The certificates will need to be valid for when the work will take place
If your certificates are still valid and your renewal is due in the flu vacs period please send your current certificates and dates for your renewal training.
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV which must clearly show recent vaccination experience plus copies of your certificates, training dates, availability details and your NMC Pin Number.