Consultant Doctor in Community Paediatrics in Guernsey, Channel Islands
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
Salary: £84,252 – £113,440
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Consultant Doctor in Community Paediatrics on a full-time permanent basis in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
– The post holder would be the medical lead for development of Community Paediatric Services, areas of need and responsibility would include autism services and safeguarding.
– Safeguarding roles would include involvement in strategy development and training.
– The post holder would have management responsibilities within the Community Paediatric service and as part of a combined Paediatric Department responsible to the Department Lead and the Medical Director
To apply you will: –
– Have full GMC Registration with licence to practise
– Inclusion on the GMC Specialist Register
– Qualifications MB ChB or equivalent; MRCPCH or equivalent
– On the specialist register for Community Paediatrics
– Have experience in participation of clinical governance, quality improvement, and audit.
– Have Safeguarding experience
– Have experience in autism assessments
To work in Guernsey, you will be eligible for a Long-Term Employment Permit. This will allow you and your family the opportunity to become permanent residents in Guernsey. They offer an attractive relocation package which includes a lump sum of up to £5,000, rent allowance payable over 2 years and a house purchase grant.
Salary: £84,252 – £113,440 per annum + Pension, rent and relocation allowances, memberships and indemnity, Private practice is encouraged, Low tax rates (20% top rate income tax, no capital gains or inheritance tax).