Care Co-Ordinator (Band 6) in Guernsey, Channel Islands
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
Salary: £34,763 – £47,094
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Care Co-Ordinator to work on a full-time permanent basis in Guernsey, Channel Islands to join the Adult Community Services team.
The successful post holder will provide care co-ordination for an allocated caseload of adults with learning disabilities and/or autism and will conduct assessment of the needs of adult with learning disabilities and/or autism, as well as Carer Assessment when indicated. They will manage a complex caseload as well as co-working with other relevant professionals and providing support and advice to other services working with adults with learning disabilities and/or autism who have complex care and support needs.
– Needs assessments within current service thresholds, in close liaison with the other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
– Ensure an individual’s holistic needs are met by working closely with them, their carers, families, colleagues and other agencies, ensuring that the adult is central to all planning.
– Form positive working relationships with professionals from other departments and agencies.
– Prepare reports for a variety of purposes relevant to care co-ordination and function of Community Learning Disability Team.
– Collect statistical information regarding long term conditions and care to contribute to the compilation of an Annual Report.
– Hold a relevant Health or Social Care Qualification which includes registration with a professional body.
– Relevant post qualification experience with adults with learning disabilities and/or autism
– Experience of undertaking assessments, care planning and co-ordinating care or support for adults with learning disability or autism.
Salary: £34,763 – £47,094 per annum