Occupational Psychologist – Homebased + Travel
Location: Homebased, Homebased
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Psychologist to work homebased, however some travel may be required nationwide on a full time permanent basis. The role will involve:
- Working with the neurodiversity team
- Provide psychological assessments of clients based upon the appropriate use, interpretation, and integration of data from a variety of sources including clinical interview, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect observations and semi-structured interviews with patients, and on occasion if appropriate family members and others involved in the clients’ care.
- Providing specialist assessments for diagnosis of neurodivergent conditions relevant to your skill set.
- Conducting workplace needs assessments.
- Identifying and making suitable recommendations for appropriate reasonable adjustments that will make a lasting impact to the employee.
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge of assistive technologies, specialist equipment and products that may be useful for the client that links closely to their specific job requirements.
- Offering a tailored approach to meet individual client needs including coaching & training.
- Working alongside the team to improve service provision for those with neurodivergence within the workplace. Examples may include workshops regarding reasonable adjustments and best practice.
- Providing clinical leadership, in terms of best theory and practice for diagnosis in relevant neurodivergence and to provide clinical supervision to team members.
To apply you will need to be an experienced and qualified Occupational Psychologist with strong previous experience of report writing and working this sector. You will need to be HCPC registered and be a specialist in dyslexia diagnostics.
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 + benefits