Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent, Senior Occupational Health Technician in North West England based either from clinics in Warrington or Ellesmere Port + regional travel
You will ensure the delivery of class leading service by leading a team of around 5 Occupational Health Technicians who will be, conducting health surveillance, fitness for work health screening and health promotion to clients.
You will be the face of ‘quality service’ whilst being responsible for the advice given, the service perception of the employee and their wider organisation.
You will also be expected to deliver a quality service in support of business development and winning new clients.
Your role will typically include:
• Leading a team of Occupational Health Technicians
• Health Surveillance
• Audiometry and Spirometry
• Skin assessments and Hand Arm Vibration (Tier 1 & 2)
• Fitness for work medicals (i.e. driver, working at height medicals or vision screening)
• Drug & alcohol testing
• Wellbeing medical and health promotion
• Driving a mobile screening unit
To apply you will have at least 5 years’ experience in Occupational Health including health surveillance and fitness for work medicals
Excellent clinical ability commensurate with being an Occupational Health Technician
© Copyright 2022 . All Rights Reserved.