Senior Occupational Health Nurse Plymouth, Devon
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Nurse to join an Occupational Health Team in Plymouth, Devon. This role requires an ability to assess and manage minor injury and illness, deliver health and wellbeing initiatives, and work with external organisations and other healthcare professionals.
As a Senior Occupational Health Nurse, you will be required to manage the clinical team in line with contractual requirement, delivering a high quality, minor treatment and occupational health service.
The main duties of the role include:
- Provide leadership and support to the clinical team to meet the strategic aims of the Emergency response, treatment and OH service
- Evaluate the standard of service in line with contractual agreement to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to the client.
- Deploying and supervising staff to ensure continuity of service.
- Act autonomously as a clinical lead providing treatment and OH services.
- Support recruitment, selection and induction of team members
- Undertake, review and record regular clinical competency review with individuals and audit clinical work; carry out annual reviews, competency checklists, end of probation meetings etc.
- Initiate, and participate in, programmes of audit for peers to ensure compliance with evidence-based standards.
• Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000