Senior Occupational Health Advisor, Woking, Surrey
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor in Woking, Surrey. This role will suit a committed and enthusiastic individual with proven experience of building client relationships and delivering excellent customer service. The role will be split between 75% Case Management and 25% Health Surveillance.
The main duties for this role include:
- Assessing new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral and initiate management of case
- Assessing client’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role and issue appropriate fitness certificates.
- Supporting the OH Manager to advise, monitor and assess the clinical practice of the OH team.
- Responding to client/manager’s requests for support/information on the working environment.
- Maintaining appropriate records in line with departmental protocols on record keeping.
- Providing health surveillance in accordance with current legislation.
Hours: 37.5 a week – Monday – Friday
To apply you will be a Registered General Nurse, Posses an OH Qualification and have Solid case management experience
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000